Monday, November 3, 2008

Poll #2

New poll has been posted.

What Character Stereotype Are You Most Sick Of?

#1-- Cool and Heartless Jackass.
This one is personally my pet peeve. These characters are in mass production. They're usually quiet, with this annoying view that they can't/should not be loved. They normally have really cool weapons and sometimes some humorous sarcasm, but overall they're pretty boring to me.

#2-- Peppy and Bubbly Misfit
Usually a girl character, which is fine because I'd be really creeped out if a guy was like one of these characters. This person usually yells "We can do it!" some time during the game. No one really cares whether she's there or not.

#3-- Sweet and Soft Princess
My 2nd worst pet peeve. She's too damn sweet to do her own fighting and she's usually spouting off some garbage about saving the rainforest or something. She never raises her voice. She's like a robot with a plastered on smile. It hurts me.

#4-- I Want to Rule All Bad Guy
See #2 on my Avalon Code post. This guy has been DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment