Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Script Frenzy in April!


Script Frenzy is coming up this April! So it's time to start planning NOW.

For those of you who have never heard of it, Script Frenzy is a free organization that is more or less an incentive to sit on your butt and get some writing done!

The challenge is to write a 100 page script/comic book in 30 days. Even if you can't do it in 30 days, there is still a great community of writers to chat it up with.

I'm hoping to get some articles done this month about writing game scripts, since they do have slightly different details then movie scripts.

Check out http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/ for more details. See ya there! (My username is Deidrea if you want to look me up.)

1 comment:

  1. Script Frenzy is awesome! :) I've never participated before, but I plan to in the future. I think it's a great opportunity for NaNoWriMo winners to force themselves to turn their own novels into professional movie scripts. :D

    ReplyDelete